Monday, April 6, 2009

Welcome to Salem



This is our second week down in Salem (we are actually in Keizer, but it's basically the same thing).  We are on the out skirts of keizer with farms and nurseries right down the street and we love it ( it reminds us of home).  We also have a hiking trail around the corner.  Last sunday we went walking there because it's sunday and there is nothing else to do.   We ended up at the Willamette skipping rocks and watching two Bald Eagles flying around the river.  It's beautiful, but not quite home.

1 comment:

  1. Holy cow madame photographer! I am almost embarrassed by my pictures now haha! yours are SO beautiful! When I get my own house some day I want you to take the perfect picture of Oregon and blow it up HUGE and I will you pay you lots for it just to have a little piece of home in my house.

    ReplyDelete