Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Trent's Birthday!!!




On Friday April 10th it was Trent's 23rd Birthday.  Man he is getting old.  It was an awesome day, I felt like it was my birthday too.  The day before I went to the Britney Spears concert with Tait (his sister) and didn't get back until 4am.  It was all the way up in Tacoma, WA.  I'll never do that again.  Well unless it is Brad Paisely (Yummy).  So, I got to sleep in till 10 or 11 and it felt great.  After Trent's classes we went to Olive Garden to eat and it was sooooo delicious.  Here is a great tip, if it is really busy (we would have had to wait 45 minutes) ask to sit in the bar area and you get right in.  We were out before we would have gotten in.  We went home and watched a movie and had birthday cake.  I made Trent an ice cream cake with a turtle on top.  That is the only turtle I could find and it is scarey as heck.  hahaha!!!!  It was a good day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment