Sunday, April 12, 2009

HOME

I think either Trent or I, or both have gone back to Gresham at least once a week since we have moved down to Salem.  It is teasing me.  I love Gresham and being close to family, living in the country, hearing our duckies quack, and watching my Riley (the baby boy I watched).  I have pictures all around our house in calendars, on magnet boards, computer backgrounds that I took of our home in Gresham. I thought I would let everyone see how beautiful our home is.  And hopefully I will find more places that are just as beautiful down here in Salem.  



 
 

3 comments:

  1. Becky Diane! Why did you have to post that? Now I miss gresham and I am even FARTHER away. I cant wait to have a real home some day where I can make it that pretty so my kids will look back and miss it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. woop woop, thats my horse up top! =>
    Trevor mentioned you had a blog.. so I had to find it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah I would love to see some of your pics of Livy (I think you meant livy.. you said Tia- but I love her too!) Trevor and I want some pics with the animals this summer when the weather is nice and the horses are too! I am not sure how I did the picture so big.. The photo may need to be resized, or try another photo

    ReplyDelete