Sunday, April 12, 2009

Top 5!!!

So, my bestest of best friends (Sarahray) does a top 10 every week on her blog and I absolutely love it.  I am going to steal that idea, but only do 5 things.  I tried to think of ten things, but I couldn't do it and wondered how in the heck can Sarah do this each week.  Then it hit me, she is a writer, duh!!!!  She can write anything and everything in like 5 minutes.  It is a true talent and I will be envious forever.  Anyways so here it goes, my top 5 things I love and am grateful for this week. Maybe someday I will work up to 10.

 

1. iPod's. Running is soooooo boring.  If it wasn't for my Mamma Mia and Britney on my pink iPod I wouldn't be able to do my measly run every morning.

2. Birthdays.  Trent's was on friday and mine was last saturday.  Having a whole day to be all about you is awesome.

3. Tape.  Last night our toilet broke, it was the plug thing in the back tank.  Thankfully tape was the fix, at least for today.

4. Husbands that cook.  Trent sometimes comes into the kitchen when I am cooking and starts to help, but then takes over which is totally fine with me!

5. Chocolate Cadbury Eggs. The little ones.  I got them for Trent for Easter, but of course I ate them too. Yum

1 comment:

  1. You are so cute. You write that I am the bestest of all best friends on your blog, and I am in class and I start to cry! So pathetic. I love you and miss you!

    ReplyDelete