Sunday, April 26, 2009

Top Five!!!

Wow, I think this will be hard, only because I have a paper due tomorrow and I am in a bad mood because of it.

1. Temples.  Trent and I went to the temple with some friends yesterday and it was way fun.  It makes time fly by when you have someone you know sitting next to you.
2. Jogging.  I hate waking up for it, but it feels sooooo incredibly awesome afterwards.
3. The internet.  It's horrible when you misuse it, but such a blessing for job searches and research for classes.
4. Waxing.  Ladies need I say more?
5. Our Earth.  Yes go ahead and call me a tree hugging hippy, I don't care.  Wednesday was earth day and Oprah's show was awesome.  It made me cry, think, and hate myself.  I don't want to be preachy, but people need to think about everything they do from showering, cleaning, eating, to buying things that in reaction hurt our environment, animals and in turn us.  It is scary.  

1 comment:

  1. Haha! I love you! I miss tree hugging Oregon. No one cares about it here.

    ReplyDelete