Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Thanksgiving

This is how horrible I am...I only took 2 pictures of Thanksgiving.  These are the only physical memories we will have of Thanksgiving 2010.  So sad.   Well, Trent and I made our way up to Gresham to spend the holiday weekend with family and friends.  We celebrated Thanksgiving day with my mom and sister with a yummy Turkey dinner and dessert.  We made our way to Trent's moms house later for another dessert that same night.  We were all in a sugar coma, but it was delicious.  We spent the rest of the weekend shopping and visiting with friends and family.  Sunday was Thanksgiving dinner number 2 at Trent's moms house with his family.  Again a very yummy dinner and fun time with family.  Hopefully, next year I will do better with pictures.  Hope you all had a wonderful and yummy weekend.



No comments:

Post a Comment