Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Pumpkins and Bellies


A couple weeks ago Trent and I went to the pumpkin patch.  I can't believe this is our second Halloween in Salem, and our last.  Although we got a few pumpkins we never ended up carving them. I guess we got too busy...well trent did.  Trent is in Paramedic school full time now.  He is loving it, but it is hard work.  Long days at school and the hospital and nights of studying.  I am no longer working, haven't been for a month or so.  My last job ended in September and now no one wants to hire a pregnant girl.  So my days are spent taking long morning walks and at home cleaning, cooking and doing crafts (kind of boring). Baby is doing great, moving alot and getting big.  I am currently 23 weeks, but these pictures were taken at 21 weeks.





No comments:

Post a Comment