Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Our baby baby boy!



We had another ultrasound yesterday to check to see how things are going.  Everything is good and he is right on track with growth.  We didn't get a face shot, he was being shy and hiding.  The first are his little feet and the second is him waving his cute little hand.  So cute!!!!!


Here is my growing belly.  I feel like I am getting bigger each week.  I think there is no way I could get bigger, but I know I still have 3 more months of a growing baby.  I just hit the 27 weeks mark, but these pics were around the 26 mark (thats about 6 months).



1 comment:

  1. You dont look fat in the slightest. Look how tiny your legs are! And as least your belly is bigger than your boobs. I am PRAYING that day comes for me soon. That is my least favorite part or how i look. I dont think I would mind the belly if my boobs were still a D. Oh heck-even a solid DD.

    ReplyDelete