Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Utah!!!

It has been forever, I'm sorry.  Work and school have been hated and crazy, but now it is Christmas Break and ahhhh relaxation...kind of.  A few weeks ago Trent and I headed to Utah for Trent's mission companion's wedding.  Congratulations Shawn and Telley!  The wedding was beautiful and Trent had a blast talking with mission friends.





An extra benefit in going to Utah was staying with my bestest friend Sarah and her husband Adam.  We hadn't seen each other since Trent and my wedding, a year and a half ago.  


On Saturday night we went to temple square to see the Christmas Lights. Tip to all those who don't think like me, don't go to see the lights on the last saturday before Christmas...crazy busy. But it was super fun walking around in the cold with friends (mandy, mike, troy, and alex) and drinking hot chocolate.



1 comment:

  1. Yay for coming and staying with me!! I miss you like crazy!

    ReplyDelete