Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas Time!!!

So I totally forgot to take pictures on Christmas morning.  When you are having so much fun you forget about stupid things like pictures.  Maybe that will be my new years resolution, to take more pictures.  We spent the morning at Trent's mom's house then over to my mom's for more presents and lots of food.  Thank you to all who gave us gifts of every and any kind we love them all.  Trent and I are starting to notice how much we don't really want or need gifts, so next year don't stress over a gift.  We are having a great time with family and friends, but soon it will be over and I will be sad.  It snowed today so more pictures will be posted soon of our fun in the snow.  Till then.





Update: Trent made student Captain for school.  He will have more responsibilities, but will love being in charge.  

No comments:

Post a Comment