Thursday, July 2, 2009

New Job!!!

Well, it has been a while since my last post, sorry.  Trent and I usually go up to Gresham on the weekends to visit family and are gone.  Well, now we have to stay home on the weekends because Trent and I got called to be nursery leaders for 15 kids.  Oh joy!  They didn't know I have been in the nursery for the past 3 years and am a nanny so maybe it wont be too long till they call us to something else. 
I have also found a job!!!! Finally!  Of course it is a nanny job with a cute little 5 month old boy here in Salem.  I was really lucky to find such a nice family who also pay well.  I start full time in August and am really excited.  I love babies.
I am taking a break from school for the summer, but Trent is going full time loving his medical classes and being on shift at the station.  It is such a relief that Trent loves his school and future career as a Fire Fighter.

No comments:

Post a Comment