Monday, July 6, 2009

My new projects!!!


Since we have moved down to Salem I haven't had a job (don't worry I have one now, but don't start till August). So I have been bored out of my mind and have been thinking of new craft projects that I can do to keep busy.  As most of you know I am in love with photography and am learning new things everyday.  I have used the photos that I have taken to create photo blocks.  It is a new modern way to display pictures in your home rather then always having them in frames.  I adhere printed photos to wooden blocks that have been painted.  You can hang them from the wall with either a ribbon or a hook on the back.  You can also simply stand it up on a desk or table.  Take a look at the ones I have done already and tell me what you think.  I thought it would be a good business along with photography after I graduate and am a mom. 







These are pictures adhered to sheets of metal with metal wire twisted together enabling you to hang the artwork anywhere you please.  Ribbon could also be used.




1 comment:

  1. Oh my heavens how DARN cute are you?! becky I love them so much!

    ReplyDelete