Monday, October 15, 2012

Finally


 I'm back. I have been gone, just because I just really didn't care about blogging.  I had no desire to do it so I just didn't.  I'm just going to start off with our latest trip we took, which was back in September.  We went to the beach for a week and Henry loved every minute of it.  He loved the sand and water.  He learned how to feed the seagulls and thought it was the coolest thing ever.

Update on Henry:  Henry is talking talking talking.  He learns a new word everyday and is saying almost full sentences.  He knows so many animals, counts to 3,  knows blue and green, and lots more. Makes me kind of sad that my baby boy is becoming a big boy.  He is so hilarious, making Trent and I laugh all the time. Henry's favorite place is outside playing with the cows, bugs, and dirt.  He is such a boy.  












No comments:

Post a Comment