Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Knocked Up!!!

We are PREGNANT!!! Yay for us.  We are so excited to be having a baby. I am around 11 weeks this week and starting to feel better everyday (knock on wood). Last week we went and got our first ultrasound, which was so cool because we saw her ( yes until we know for sure- it is a HER because that is what I think it is) moving around and everything.  She moved her legs and head. It was awesome.  We think we are due around March 3rd- we will have a better idea at our next ultrasound.  I will keep you updated on our little baby's progress.




3 comments:

  1. YAY FOR BABIES!! so exicted for you becky! Your going to be such an amazing mom! ITS FINALLY YOUR TURN! Now we can all spoil you! (and your baby ofcourse) hope its been a good few months and no sickness has kicked in!!! CONGRATS YOU TWO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay baby Morgan on the way!!! Can't wait to meet your little bundle. Let me know if you want some maternity pics done! I would love to take them for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay yay yay!! Love the Babies and LOVE you!! Cant wait for the both of you :) to come and visit me. IN less than a month! Double yay!

    ReplyDelete