Sunday, April 11, 2010

Spring Break at the Beach!!!!

It has been a long time, sorry.  But our lives at the moment are pretty boring. Just work and school for us.  But a few weeks ago Trent and I made our way to the Beach the last days of Spring Break.  This short vacation was much needed.  We met up with my mom and Natalie at Cannon Beach for some shopping and lunch.  Since it was such a nice day we were able to go to a couple beaches; Cannon Beach, Hug Point, and Indian Beach.  We go to the beach atleast two times a year, but always seem to find new places to go and have lots of fun.

Trent and Becky Update:  It has been our 1 year Anniversary living in Salem.  It seems like it has gone fast...i think. I am still working as a nanny for an adorable 1 year old boy that keeps me busy.  I am done taking classes...until the fall.  Trent is maga full time in school and very busy.  All he does is study study study.     










1 comment:

  1. Stop being hot. I hate you. You look SO TINY!!! And your hair looks shorter... its cute!

    ReplyDelete